Illuminati 2G Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati 2G Forums

The official hip hop forum for I2G

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Che Pope Interview (Aftermath/GOOD Music Alumni) Part 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D~Mac
Admin
D~Mac

Che Pope Interview (Aftermath/GOOD Music Alumni) Part 4 Empty
PostSubject: Che Pope Interview (Aftermath/GOOD Music Alumni) Part 4   Che Pope Interview (Aftermath/GOOD Music Alumni) Part 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Today, we sit with legendary producer and music mogul Che Pope for Part 4 and conclusion of our exclusive interview. Che has worked with the likes of Kanye West, Pusha T, Dr. Dre, The Game, and many many more. He is internationally known and has twenty plus years in the music industry. He is a veteran and it was our pleasure to sit down with him for our multi-part interview. Here is part four. Remember to stay tuned to Illuminati2G for all your latest music news…enjoy. To check out part 3, click on the link below: https://www.illuminati2g.com/untouchable/che-pope-interview-aftermath-good-music-alumni-part-3/

Q.) You worked with The Weeknd beside Kanye. The Weeknd is critically acclaimed outside of the urban scene/community. Tell us about the studio session.

Weekend is dope in the studio period – but for tell you friends he went in on his own and it back !!!! Fire

Q.) So, I had a little bit of cluelessness on this one. Who are the Girls Generation? I saw that you had did a record with them.

I do k-pop

Q.) You did some management for GOOD Music’s artists. What made them successful and what did you do to help them reach that pinnacle?

Nope never managed any on good — and really never managed anyone to be honest — maybe lifted and blood pop for a hot min but that’s about it

Q.) You produced on Teyana Taylor’s K.T.S.E. album. Tell me about “No Manners”.

And helped put the whole album together — dope project — nova wave and ant Clemons wrote some fire records — kanye chops
Bunch dope folks contributing what else you need — no manner is me mark kanye and ant Clemons
Fun stuff — but I was instrumental in whole project

Q.) What advice would you give to both artists and producers who are rising in the music industry?

Watch my podcast — q&a with che’

Q.) What is something you look for when you are finding talent?

A star

Q.) What is the best way to reach you and is there anything upcoming you’d like to tell us about?

Instragram and yes — WRKSHP — coming soon

Q.) Any last words before we conclude this interview?

PEACE AND BLESSING IN THESE TROUBLED TIMES BUT AFTER THE STORM ARRIVES THE SWEET DAWN — TO ALL THE ARTISTS, SONGWRITERS, AND PRODUCERS KEEP MAKING THE SOUNDTRACK TO LIFE AND STAY VIGILANT — WE WON’T STOP — DIDDY VOICE !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://illuminati2g.forumotion.com

Che Pope Interview (Aftermath/GOOD Music Alumni) Part 4
Page 1 of 1